Safety is very important when it comes to Permanent Makeup in Dubai or any other facial procedure. It is the responsibility of the beautician to keep its patrons informed of the safety and complications of each procedure and this will show the patrons that the beautician is a knowledgeable and credible beautician, but also a person who cares for the well being of their patients, setting the foundation for a comfortable and trusting relationship.
Candidates who are having either permanent makeup on their lips, eyeliner or Eyebrows Dubai, the following should be considered,
- Firstly, schedule a consultation with the beautician prior to the actual day the treatment will be done. This initial consultation would be a good time to go over all of these safety precautions with your beautician.
- Ask if the beautician uses disposable components used for the treatment. If they don't make sure to check the safety and hygiene standards of the Clinic and if all utensils and tools are sterilized properly.
- Most beauticians use totally disposable machine parts. Make sure these disposable single use or sterile parts are safely disposed of immediately after the treatment.
- All hand tools must be autoclaved prior to use for optimum sanitation. Used manual needles and other tools should be disposed of in a bio-hazard container.
- Ask the beautician if they follow all guidelines when it comes to safety. Inquire if proper protocol is followed is concerning the disposal of used needles and other equipment.
- Make sure the beautician washes their hands vigorously with soap and water and uses a clean pair of disposable gloves before setting up the sterile equipment.
- Inform the beautician if you have any allergies, for instance, some have allergies to latex or any other products, so make sure to tell your beautician at your consultation.
- Insist on observing your beautician when they are setting up the tools and equipment, so that you can observe the sterilization procedures and isolation techniques. The client can also inquire about the beautician's experience and qualifications.
- Be wary of the beautician’s office during your consultation visit. If their office or area is disorderly, cluttered and unclean, you should reconsider using that specific
- The beautician should never touch their hair, glasses, or other items with a gloved hand. If you do see this happening, ask the beautician to replace their gloves to prevent any contamination.
- Used needles and pigment should not be kept for a client’s future appointment. Pigment contains bodily fluids and bacteria, and this should be disposed of immediately after the procedure is completed.
- Clients must make sure to sign all of the proper consent forms, as well as forms to confirm that any equipment used in the procedure has been properly disposed, soon after the procedure.
- Beauticians working in open area beauty salons run the risk of airborne pathogens from acrylic nails, hair products. Permanent cosmetic makeup such as HD Brows Dubai creates an open wound. Therefore, potential contaminants from the air should be kept to a minimum to ensure a healthy and clean procedure.
- All surfaces should be wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant prior to, and immediately after the procedure.